- Intel® Atom™ processor E3845 1.91 GHz
- Auto-dimming for different environment
- Rugged IP65 front bezel design
- Front hot keys for easy access
- Wide operating temperature range from -30°C to +55°C
- Various mounting ways
- 5-wire resistive or projected capacitive touch
- EN 60721-3-5 class 5M3 and MIL-STD-810F for high
Axiomtek GOT610-837 is an ultra-rugged 10.4" vehicle-mounted touch panel computer for logistics and manufacturing applications. The feature-rich vehicle-mounted terminal is powered by the quad-core Intel Atom processor E3845. The all-in-one touch panel PC has a full IP65-rated aluminum front bezel for protection from water and dust ingress and features class 5M3 (EN 60721-3-5) and MIL-STD 810F certification for vibration and shock tolerance.
The 10.4-inch transportation solution-ready GOT610-837 is designed to fit seamlessly into forklifts and other warehouse vehicles to improve operational efficiencies. Axiomtek GOT610-837 has a 10.4-inch XGA TFT LCD display with high brightness LED backlight and 500 nits of brightness. It offers two touchscreen options: 5-wire resistive touch or projected capacitive multi-touch.
Its auto-dimming function allows operators to easily read the information under different light conditions. The rugged touch panel computer also has user-friendly programmable function keys on the front panel for the operators to easily control brightness, volume and LCD on/off access.