- 10.4" XGA TFT LCD flat bezel projected capacitive (or resistive) touch
- IP66/IP69K-rated (NEMA 4X) water/dust/corrosion-proof design
- Full stainless steel enclosure with type 316
- -10°C to +50°C wide operating temperature range
- Fanless system with Intel® Celeron® N3060
- Optional Wi-Fi/3G kit for wireless network connectivity
- 9 to 36 VDC wide range power input
- M12 type I/O connectors for harsh environments
Axiomtek GOT810-845 is a 10.4-inch stainless steel fanless touch panel computer. Powered by Intel Celeron processor N3060 (codename: Braswell). It features a 10.4-inch XGA TFT LCD display with 350 nits of brightness. The rugged fanless panel PC comes with two touchscreen options: 5-wire flat resistive touch and projected capacitive multi-touch.
The industrial grade GOT810-845 has a full grade 316 stainless steel enclosure and has IP66 and IP69K ratings for critical environments that require a higher level of resistance to corrosion such as food factories. This 10.4-inch XGA stainless panel computer utilizes a seamless flat bezel design, five IP66-rated M12 type I/O connectors and wide range power input of 9 to 36V DC for an extended service life. The GOT810-845 has an operating temperature from -10C to +50C and it can withstand vibrations up to 2G.