- 12.1" XGA TFT LCD display
- LGA1151 socket 7th/6th gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3, Celeron® & Pentium® processors
- Intel® H110 chipset
- Less screw design for easy installation
- 4 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0 and 4 COM
- One PCIe x4 or one PCIe slot
- Built-in speakers and optional Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n module
- Robust IP65 compliant aluminum front bezel
- 5 OSD keys in front panel
Axiomtek P1177E-500 features scalable CPU options with the LGA1151 socket 7h/6th generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3, Celeron or Pentium processors with Intel H110 chipset. P1177E-500 has a 17-inch SXGA TFT LCD display with 5-wire resistive touchscreen and 250 nits of brightness. It adopts a robust IP65 compliant aluminum front bezel.
The robust all-in-one computer adopts an industrial-grade design and IP65-rated front bezel which makes it the perfect fit for industrial applications. It has dual DDR4-2133 Long-DIMM sockets for up to 32GB of system memory. There is one PCIe x4 or PCI slot for integration with a variety of add-on cards. I/O interfaces includes four USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, three RS-232 ports, one RS-232/422/485 port, two Gigabit Ethernet ports (built-in Intel I211-AT Ethernet Controller), one audio (Mic-in/Line-out), one VGA, one HDMI, one DisplayPort, and one remote power switch.
For applications with extensive storage needs, Axiomtek P1177E-500 supports one 2.5" or 3.5" SATA HDD or two 2.5" SATA HDD upon request. It has built-in speakers for use in multimedia kiosk applications. Optional Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n module and WLAN antenna is available for wireless connectivity.