- 15.6" WXGA projected capacitive multi-touch widescreen
- Fanless design with Intel® Pentium® processor N3710
- 2.5" SATA HDD & mSATA
- 3G, WLAN module & antennas (optional)
- 2 GbE LANs, 2 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0 and 2 COM
- IP65-rated aluminum front bezel
- Supports panel mount and VESA mount (VESA arm/desktop stand/wall mount optional)
- Adjustable RS-232/422/485 setting via BIOS
Axiomtek GOT315WL-845 features the latest low power quad-core Intel Pentium processor N3710 (codename: Braswell). This touch panel PC has a 15.6" WXGA TFT widescreen LCD display with a projected capacitive touchscreen and 400 nits brightness. It is capable of displaying contents in HD resolution (1366 x 768), making it perfect for human machine interface, infotainment and self-service kiosk.
With projected capacitive multi-touch screen, users can directly and easily operate the device. The 15.6" WXGA touch panel PC adopts an IP65-rated front bezel and an IPX1 compliant chassis for protection from water and dust ingress. Moreover, its surface hardness of 7H offers superior resistance to scratches and abrasion.