- 17" SXGA TFT LCD display
- LGA1151 socket 7th/6th gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3, Celeron® & Pentium® processors
- Intel® H110 chipset
- Less screw design for easy installation
- 4 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0 and 4 COM
- One PCIe x4 or one PCIe slot
- Built-in speakers and optional Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n module
- Robust IP65 compliant aluminum front bezel
- Supports 5 OSD keys on the front panel
Axiomtek P1177E-500 allows scalable CPU options with the LGA1151 socket 7h/6th generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3, Celeron or Pentium processors with Intel H110 chipset. The P1177E-500 comes in a 17-inch SXGA TFT LCD display with 5-wire resistive touchscreen and 250 nits of brightness. The robust all-in-one computer adopts an industrial-grade design and IP65-rated front bezel which makes it the perfect fit for industrial applications.
It features dual DDR4-2133 Long-DIMM sockets for up to 32GB of system memory. It has one PCIe x4 or PCI slot for integration with a variety of add-on cards. Axiomtek P1177E-500 offers a variety of I/O interface including four USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, three RS-232 ports, one RS-232/422/485 port, two Gigabit Ethernet ports (built-in Intel® I211-AT Ethernet Controller), one audio (Mic-in/Line-out), one VGA, one HDMI, one DisplayPort, and one remote power switch.
For applications that require extensive storage, it supports one 2.5" or 3.5" SATA HDD or two 2.5" SATA HDD upon request. It has with built-in speakers for use in multimedia kiosk applications. Users can opt for Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n module and WLAN antenna for wireless connectivity.