- 21.5" FHD 10-point multi-touch projected capacitive widescreen
- LGA1151 socket 7th/6th gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3, Celeron® & Pentium® processor
- Intel® H110 chipset
- 4 USB 3.0 and 2 COM
- 2.5" SATA HDD and mSATA
- WLAN module & antenna (optional)
- IP65-rated front bezel
- Supports panel mount and VESA mount (VESA arm/desktop stand/wall mount optional)
- Built-in speakers and swappable hard drive design
Axiomtek GOT321W-502-PCT, a 21.5-inch multi-touch widescreen panel computer, is powered by the LGA1151 socket 7th/6th generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3, Celeron or Pentium processor with Intel H110 chipset. The slim-type industrial panel PC adopts a 21.5" FHD TFT LCD display with 10-point multi-touch screen, 250 nits brightness, and 178° /178° wide-viewing angles.
Panel mount, VESA mount, desktop stand (L and S) and wall mount are supported for various application needs. Featuring built-in speakers and WLAN module, the IP65 panel computer allows for better interactive content and easily connecting wireless devices respectively. The high-performance Intel Core-based panel PC maximizes storage capacity by offering one 2.5" SATA HDD and one mSATA. GOT321W-502-PCT series supports an easy accessible external AT/ATX mode switch.