- Simplifies data acquisition and device management via Moxa ThingsPro Edge software
- Seamless integration with ThingsPro Edge and Azure IoT Edge enables easy, reliable, yet secure cloud connectivity
- Supports easy device-provisioning with the ThingsPro Proxy utility
- Provides robust OTA function to prevent system failure during software upgrades
- Equipped with secure boot to prevent malicious software-injection attacks
Moxa AIG-301 Series of advanced IIoT gateways is designed for Industrial IoT applications. In particular, distributed and unmanned sites in harsh operating environments. Moxa ThingsPro Edge and Microsoft Azure IoT Edge software are preloaded and seamlessly integrated with AIG-301 Series. This enables easy, reliable, yet secure sensor-to-cloud connectivity for data acquisition and device management using the Azure Cloud solution.
With the use of Moxa ThingsPro Proxy utility, the device provisioning process is easier than ever. Thanks to the robust OTA function, you never have to worry about system failure during software upgrades. When secure boot function is enabled, booting process of AIG-301 can be enabled to prevent malicious software injection.