- Simplifies data acquisition and device management via Moxa ThingsPro Edge software
- Seamless integration with Moxa ThingsPro Edge and Microsoft Azure IoT Edge enables easy, reliable, yet secure cloud connectivity
- Supports easy device-provisioning with the ThingsPro Proxy utility
- Provides robust OTA function to prevent system failure during software upgrades
- Equipped with secure boot to prevent malicious software-injection attacks
Moxa AIG-500 Series advanced IIoT gateways are designed for Industrial IoT applications, especially for distributed and unmanned sites in harsh operating environments. Moxa ThingsPro Edge and Microsoft Azure IoT Edge software are preloaded and seamlessly integrated with the AIG-500 Series to enable easy, reliable, yet secure sensor-to-cloud connectivity for data acquisition and device management using the Azure Cloud solution.
With the use of Moxa ThingsPro Proxy utility, device provisioning process is simplified. With robust OTA function, you never have to worry about system failure during software upgrades. With the secure boot function enabled, you can enable the booting process of AIG-500 Series to prevent malicious software–injection attacks.