- NVIDIA Jetson Nano with Maxwell GPU architecture with 128 NVIDIA CUDA® cores
- High AI computing performance for GPU-accelerated processing
- Ideal for edge AI smart city applications
- Optional IP42 cover kit for semi-outdoor applications
- Supports one 15W GbE PoE for camera
- Wide operating temperature from -30°C to +60°C
- JetPack supported
- Supports 24/7 secure remote monitoring, control, and OTA deployment empowered by Allxon
Axiomtek AIE100-903-FL-NX is a heavy duty, NVIDIA-based AI edge inference system designed for deep learning applications. such as behavior analytics, face recognition and vehicle analysis. The embedded system is integrated with cloud-based Allxon DMS for real time remote management of devices. Allxon DMS is compatible with multiple operating systems for rapid deployment and integration.
AIE100-903-FL-NX has a compact and rugged form factor. Operating temperature ranges from -30C to +50C. It withstands vibration up to 3 Grms. An optional waterproof IP42-rated cover kit is available to offer protection in semi-outdoor applications. The system incorporates a recovery switch, one reset button, one power button, one 12V DC power input and two SMA-type antenna openings. Users can use the recovery switch and Micro USB to flash system image without opening the chassis.
AIE100-903-FL-NX supports NVIDIA JetPack 4.4. It has abundant I/O connectivity, including one USB 3.1 Gen 2 port, one USB 2.0 port, one Micro USB port. There's one GbE LAN port, one GbE PoE port and one HDMI 2.0 port supporting 4K2K. There is a 16GB eMMC onboard with one M.2 Key M 2280 SSD slot. For edge processing, there is PCIe x4 NVMe and Micro SD slot. There is also a SIM slot for 3G/4G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity.