- Hailo-8™ AI processor, up to 26 TOPS
- Advanced AI performance, ideal for smart city applications
- Dual GbE for GigE cameras and LiDAR connectivity
- Dual COM/Dual CANbus/8-CH DI/DO
- Supports Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/5G/LTE wireless connection
- Wide operating temperature from -20°C to +70°C
- Supports Linux operating system
Axiomtek teams with leading AI Chipmaker Hailo to Launch fanless edge AI Computer RSC100. It incorporates Hailo-8™ edge AI processor, the latter of which features up to 26 TOPS. Axiomtek RSC100 (Plato) has flexible and versatile storage including a 16GB eMMC onboard, an M.2 Key M 2280 SATA SSD slot with PCIe x4 NVMe interface and a Micro SD slot to maximize performance, density, and throughput for critical workloads.
RSC100 (Plato) supports IP cameras and LiDAR connectivity with greater bandwidth for video analytics. Furthermore, the edge computing appliance has two full-size PCIe Mini Card slots, a SIM slot, and an M.2 Key B 3052 slot for expansion.
Axiomtek RSC100 (Plato) offers rich I/O interfaces including one HDMI 2.0 port with support of 4K2K, dual GbE LAN ports, dual RS-232/422/485 ports, dual CANbus ports, dual USB 2.0 ports, 8-CH DIO, one console port, and seven SMA-type antenna connectors for WLAN and 5G/LTE usage. Moreover, the rugged edge AI box is designed with OVP, OCP as well as reverse protection for power protection. It can also withstand vibrations of up to 3 Grms in harsh environments.