- Hailo-8™ AI processor, up to 26 TOPS
- Palm size with high AI computing performance
- Supports dual GbE LAN for cameras
- Supports Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/5G/LTE wireless connection
- Wide operating temperature from -10°C to +60°C
- Wide voltage input from 12 to 24 VDC
- Supports Windows 10 and Linux
- Ideal for edge AI smart city applications
Axiomtek teams with leading AI Chipmaker Hailo to Launch Palm-sized Edge AI Computer RSC101. RSC101 is powered by the high-performance Intel Elkhart Lake processor and Hailo-8 chip for AI acceleration. The system allows customers to connect multiple camera interfaces. The embedded system features one DDR4 SO-DIMM slot for up to 32GB of system memory. It also has one M.2 Key B 2242 SSD slot (SATA3).
RSC101 offers versatile I/O interfaces including two Gigabit LAN ports, one USB 3.2 Gen1 port, one HDMI, and 8-CH DI/DO. In addition, the RSC101 supports Windows 10 and Linux operating system. To meet the remote access needs of edge AI applications, the system features M.2 Key B 3052 slot for 5G connectivity. There is M.2 Key E 2230 slot for Wi-Fi/Bluetooth and SIM card slot.
The system architecture can be flexibly customized. Contact TNS today to learn more.