- LGA1151 socket 9th/8th gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3, Pentium® & Celeron® processor (Coffee Lake Refresh)
- Four 288-pin DDR4-2666/2400 DIMM for up to 128GB of memory
- DisplayPort, DVI-D, HDMI and VGA with triple-view supported
- 5 SATA-600 with RAID 0/1/5/10
- 1 PCI Express Mini Card slot
- Two USB 3.1 Gen2 and four USB 3.1 Gen1
- TPM 2.0 supported (optional)
Axiomtek IMB523R is powered by the LGA1151 socket 9th/8th generation Intel Core, IntelPentium or Intel Celeron processor with the Intel Q370 chipset. In addition to its excellent computing performance, the IMB523R delivers superior graphics performance with the Intel HD Graphics.
IMB523R offers rich expandability with a PCIe x16 slot, two PCIe x4 slots, four PCI slots and a PCIe Mini Card slot in support of add-on-cards, such as motion control cards, frame grabber cards or data acquisition cards.
To meet the needs of high-density computing applications, IMB523R comes with four 288-pin DDR4-2666/2400 DIMM sockets with up to 128GB of system memory. For a wide range of user configurations, the IMB523R has two USB 3.1 Gen2, four USB 3.1 Gen1 and seven 180D type A USB 2.0 ports. To enhance data recovery capability, the IMB523R features five SATA-600 sockets with RAID 0/1/5/10 function. The IMB523R also offers triple display configurations via DVI-D, VGA, HDMI and DisplayPort++ ports.