- LGA1151 socket 9th/8th gen Intel Core i7/i5/i3, Xeon E, Pentium or Celeron processor (Coffee Lake Refresh)
- Four 288-pin DDR4-2666/2400 ECC DIMM for up to 128GB of memory
- DisplayPort, DVI-D, HDMI and VGA with triple-view supported
- 5 SATA-600 with RAID 0/1/5/10
- 1 PCI Express Mini Card slot
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen2 and four USB 3.1 Gen1
- TPM 2.0 supported (optional)
Axiomtek server-grade ATX motherboard powered by the Intel Xeon E, 9th/8th generation Intel Core, Intel Pentium or Intel Celeron processors (code name: Coffee Lake Refresh) with the Intel C246 chipset.
IMB525R ATX motherboard offers powerful processor performance, rich I/O and superior graphics performance. This server-grade platform supports Error-Correcting Code (ECC) memory to improve data integrity and system reliability through automatic data correction. It features five SATA-600 ports with software RAID 0/1/5/10 for reliable data storage and protection. Axiomtek IMB525R is suitable for industrial workstations, embedded networks, factory automation, robotic motion control, machine vision, and testing and measurement.
Axiomtek IMB525R features Intel UHD Graphics 630 for superb visual performance. Triple simultaneous displays via DisplayPort++, HDMI, DVI-D, and VGA for multi-display applications. IMB525R comes with two USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, four USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports and seven 180D type A USB 2.0 ports for ultimate connection flexibility. It has four RS-232, two RS-232/422/485, two Gigabit LANs with Intel Ethernet controller I211-AT and Intel Ethernet connection I219-LM, eight-channel digital I/O, one HD Codec audio, one SMBus, and one PS/2 keyboard and mouse.