Features and Benefits
- Connects Bluetooth devices to 10/100 base-T Ethernet
- Supports Bluetooth 2.0+EDR, up to 3Mbps throughput
- 7/14/28 Bluetooth Connections support
- Supports Bluetooth profiles for Serial Port, LAN Access, PAN, file transfer and dial up Networking.
- Dual Ethernet redundancy
- User friendly COM-Port redirector support, RFC 2217, Telnet COM Port Control Protocol
- Flexible TCP/UDP host mode support: Multiple host connection/data transfer
- Supports system logging & port logging
- Supports Python Script Engine for user customization
Sena Parani-MSP1000 Industrial Bluetooth Gateway connects Bluetooth devices to 10/100 Base-T Ethernet network with advanced features. Available in 7, 14, and 28 Bluetooth connection models, Sena Parani-MSP1000 Bluetooth Access Point product line incorporates Bluetooth 2.0 Protocol Stack with Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) support; and transmits data from each Bluetooth terminal to management station via TCP/IP. Status monitoring is easy with diagnostic LED indicators for connections, signal strength and power.
Sena MSP1000 support profiles including Serial port, LAN access, PAN and FTP profiles. It includes windows utility for management. Alternatively, there are web, telnet and serial console available. Security features include IP Filtering, SSH, SSL/TLS, HTTPS, SCP, SFTP.
Applications range from smart automation, wireless smart factory, wireless machine monitoring, wireless logistics, wireless POS system and many more possibilities