24G+2 10GbE-port Layer 2 full Gigabit managed Ethernet switches
- 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports plus up to 2 10G Ethernet ports
- Up to 26 optical fiber connections (SFP slots)
- Fanless, 0 to 60C operating temperature range
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 50 ms @ 250 switches), RSTP/STP, and MSTP for network redundancy
- Isolated redundant power inputs with universal 110/220 VAC power supply range
Process automation and transportation automation applications combine data, voice, and video, and consequently require high performance and high reliability. Moxa's ICS-G7526A series full Gigabit backbone switches are equipped with 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports plus up to 2 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports, making them ideal for large scale industrial networks.
Moxa's ICS-G7526A’s full Gigabit capability increases bandwidth to provide high performance and the ability to quickly transfer large amounts of video, voice, and data across a network. The switches support the Turbo Ring, Turbo Chain, and RSTP/STP redundancy protocols, and are fanless and come with an isolated redundant power supply to increase system reliability and the availability of your network backbone.