- Up to 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports plus 2 10G Ethernet ports
- Up to 50 optical fiber connections (SFP slots)
- Fanless, -10 to 60C operating temperature range
- Modular design for maximum flexibility and hassle-free future expansion
- Hot swap interface and power modules for continuous operation
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 50 ms @ 250 switches), RSTP/STP, and MSTP for network redundancy
- Isolated redundant power inputs with universal 110/220 VAC power supply range
Process automation and transportation automation applications combine data, voice, and video, and consequently require high performance and high reliability. Moxa's ICS-G7750A series full Gigabit backbone switches’modular design makes network planning easy, and allows greater flexibility by letting you install up to 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports plus 2 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
Moxa's ICS-G7750A’s full Gigabit capability increases bandwidth to provide high performance and the ability to quickly transfer large amounts of video, voice, and data across a network. The switches support the Turbo Ring, Turbo Chain, and RSTP/STP redundancy protocols, and are fanless and come with an isolated redundant power supply to increase system reliability and the availability of your network backbone.