Features and Benefits
- Compact size for easy installation
- Versatile socket operation modes, including TCP Server, TCP Client and UDP
- Easy-to-use Windows utility for configuring multiple device servers
- Supports 10/100M Ethernet
- Built-in 15 KV ESD protection for all serial signals
- SNMP MIB-II for network management
Moxa NPort 5210 series of device servers can operate in TCP Server, TCP Client, or UDP operation mode, ensuring compatibility with software based on a standard network API (Winsock, BSD Sockets). With the Real COM/TTY drivers that are provided with each NPort, software designed for communication with COM/TTY ports can be instantly and seamlessly integrated into a TCP/IP network. By specifying Moxa NPort IP address and port number, a network sockets API can obtain access to the attached serial device over the network, from any host computer that supports TCP/IP. For legacy Windows or Linux software that is COM or TTY-based, Moxaﾒs COM/TTY drivers provide a seamless way of operating over the network.