- Socket modes: TCP server, TCP client, UDP
- ADDC (Automatic Data Direction Control) for 2-wire and 4-wire RS-485
- Cascading Ethernet ports for easy wiring (applies only to RJ45 connectors)
- Redundant DC power inputs
- Warnings and alerts by relay output and email
- 10/100BaseTX (RJ45) or 100BaseFX (single mode or multi-mode with SC connector)
- IP30-rated housing
NPort® IA device servers provide easy and reliable serial-to-Ethernet connectivity for industrial automation applications. The device servers can connect any serial device to an Ethernet network, and to ensure compatibility with network software, they support a variety of port operation modes, including TCP Server, TCP Client, and UDP. The rock-solid reliability of the NPort® IA device servers makes them an ideal choice for establishing network access to RS-232/422/485 serial devices such as PLCs, sensors, meters, motors, drives, barcode readers, and operator displays. All models are housed in a compact, rugged housing that is DIN-rail mountable.