Features and Benefits
- 4port RS-232/422/485 serial interface
- Supports up to 5 managed Ethernet switch ports (fiber models available)
- DNP3 and Modbus protocols supported
- IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613 compliant (for power substations)
- Ethernet redundancy with Turbo Ring/Chain and RSTP/STP supported
- Real COM/TTY drivers for Windows and Linux
- Supports IEC 61850 MMS protocol and IEC 62443 Level 2
- Wide operating temperature -40 to 85C
Moxa NPort S9450I series 4-port RS-232/422/485 device servers and 5 port managed Ethernet switch combo. It is designed for harsh environmental conditions. NPort S9000 series supports a high level of surge protection to prevent damage from power surges and EMI.
NPort S9000 is designed to integrate Modbus TCP, ASCII, and RTU devices in almost any master/slave combination, including simultaneous serial and Ethernet masters. Protocol conversion between DNP3 serial and DNP3 IP is supported. Supporting both optical fiber and Ethernet ports, installation and system maintenance is simplified.