- Intel Atom processor Z510 (1.1 GHz) or Z530 (1.6 GHz) onboard
- Intel US15W core logic chipset
- Ultra slim and power-efficient design
- Supports 4 USB 2.0 ports and 2 COM ports
- Supports 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet
- One 2.5" SATA HDD drive bay, 1 CompactFlash
- Wide range DC-in
Axiomtek eBOX530-840-FL ultra-compact fanless embedded box computer comes with a 10V to 30V wide-range DC power input for rugged and space-critical industrial applications. Axiomtek eBOX530-840-FL is based on an ultra low-power Intel Atom processor E3835 1.33GHz. Its power consumption is less than 10W in common used. In a rugged aluminum and cold-rolled steel housing, Axiomtek eBOX530-840-FL provides a full set of I/O features including one Gigabit Ethernet, four USB 2.0 ports, two COM ports, VGA or HDMI connector and audio connector.
This durable embedded computer also supports one 2.5" SATA HDD drive bay and the CompactFlash card for high-capacity storage. The power-optimized Atom-based embedded computer is targeted at DSA, car PC, medical healthcare, entry-level gaming, in-flight infotainment, and other power-sensitive embedded applications.