- Palm-sized ID and ultra low power consumption
- AMD G-Series APU single core T40R (1.0 GHz)
- AMD FCH A50M chipset
- 1 DDR3 1066 SO-DIMM max. up to 4 GB
- Supports four USB 2.0, two COM,
- Supports one 10/100/1000 Ethernet,
- Supports one PS/2, and audio (Line-out/Mic-in) ports
- One 2.5 inch SATA HDD drive bay, One CompactFlash
- Supports one VGA or DisplayPort,
Axiomtek's eBOX532-100-FL is super compact measuring only 132 x 95.4 x 47.5 mm making this system especially fit on to space limited environment, yet still capable of offering rich I/O connections. Axiomtek eBOX532-100-FL is outfitted with AMD G-Series APU with FCH A50M chipset,
A full set of I/O features include one 10/100/1000 Ethernet, two COM ports, four USB 2.0 ports, one PS/2 keyboard/mouse, audio (Line-out/Mic-in) and optional VGA or DisplayPort interface. This light-weight fanless embedded system supports one 2.5” SATA HDD drive bay and CompactFlash card for high-capacity storage. There are two LED system indicators thoughtfully: one green LED for system power-on and one orange LED for HDD active. In addition, Axiomtek eBOX532-100-FL supports Windows 7, Windows XP embedded and Linux operation system. For flexible installation, the rugged embedded system can be din-rail-mounted, wall-mounted, VESA-mounted or stand-mounted. Additionally, the built-in Watchdog Timer can reset the system after a crash or system error.
Axiomtek eBOX532-100-FL is an ideal solution for applications such as portable Point of sale, Car PC, medical healthcare, entry-level gaming and in-flight infotainment system.