Features and Benefits
- Intel Celeron J1900 2.0 GHz quad core onboard
- Fanless operation design with full feature I/O
- Dual independent displays of HDMI and VGA
- Supports 6 COM ports, 2 GbE LAN and 1 Mini PCIe slot
- Supports dual 32 bit/33 MHz PCI expansion slots
- ATX 72W 16~28VDC wide range power input
The eBOX638-840-FL, a fanless embedded box PC with two expansion slots and small footprint, supports the quad-core Intel Celeron processor J1900 2.0GHz onboard (codenamed Bay Trail-D) with outstanding computing performance and extremely low power consumption no higher than 10 watt. In addition, the integrated Intel HD Graphics engine also significantly advances the graphics performance. The versatile and rugged embedded system comes with one DDR3L SO-DIMM system memory maximum up to 8 GB, and one full-size internal PCI Express Mini Card slot and two SMA type of antenna openings to connect wireless through 3G or LTE. Depending on its system scalability and advanced technologies, the fanless and noiseless eBOX638-840-FL realizes the potential of the Internet of Things (IoT) and is well suited for applications such as passenger information system, in-vehicle PCs, entry-level gaming, video surveillance, and other automation applications.