- 9th/8th gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 & Celeron® with Intel® Q370 chipset (Coffee Lake/Coffee Lake Refresh-S)
- 4-CH PoE (IEEE802.3at compliance)
- Dual swappable 2.5" SATA HDD drive bay with RAID 0 &1
- Supports MXM 3.1 type A graphics module (optional)
- Supports Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X VPU (optional mPCIe)
- Supports Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit (optional)
- DVI-I, HDMI, and DisplayPort with triple-view supported
- AMS.AXView 3.0 intelligent remote monitoring software for IIoT
Axiomtek eBOX671-521-FL is a GPU computing embedded system that comes with 4-CH PoE and MXM 3.1 Type A slot for applications in machine vision, edge computing, traffic vision, deep learning, and artificial intelligence of things. The outstanding eBOX671-521-FL with enhanced GPU computing performance is powered by the 9th/8th gen Intel Core™ i7/i5/i3 processor with up to six-core, Intel Pentium processor.
This fanless embedded GPU-based system is equipped with dual DDR4 ECC/non-ECC SO-DIMM slots for up to 64GB of system memory. The embedded vision system has an optional MXM type A slot for NVIDIA GTX1030 and GTX1050 graphics modules to enhance the performance of the visual display. This Intel Coffee Lake-based embedded box PC is specially designed with four Gigabit 802.3at (PoE, Power-over-Ethernet) compliant Ethernet ports with a total power budget of 60W, six USB 3.1 ports and two Gigabit LANs to connect different devices or sensors.
It comes in offers expansion options, including one internal MXM 3.1 type A connector, two full-size PCI Express Mini Card slots and two SIM slots. For storage, it has two swappable SATA HDD drive bays with a height of up to 9.5 mm and one mSATA for RAID 0 and 1 feature.
Axiomtek eBOX671-521-FL features a flexible I/O window slot for incorporating application-oriented I/O functions to suit requirements of various applications. This embedded system can be mounted using wall or DIN-rail mounting for versatile use in various environments.