Features and Benefits
- IP67-rating for outdoor use
- Intel Core i5-7300U & Celeron 3965U onboard processor
- 4 N-jack antenna openings with waterproof design
- 9 to 36 VDC wide range power input
- Wide operating temperature range-30C to +60C
- Features M12 lockable I/Os
- Rich I/O options for customized designs and mission-critical projects
- Trusted Platform Module 1.2 (TPM) 1.2
Axiomtek eBOX800-511-FL is a fanless embedded system with IP67-rated housing and M12 connectors for mission-critical environments. This rugged embedded system is powered by the onboard 7th generation Intel CoreTM i5-7300U and Celeron 3965U (formally codename: Kaby Lake). There is one 204-pin DDR4-2133 SO-DIMM slot with system memory up to 16GB. Axiomtek eBOX800-511-FL has a wide range operating temperature from -30C to 60C, operating shock tolerance up to 3G and 9-36V wide range DC input.
There are M12 lockable connectors and N-jack type waterproof antenna openings to meet the performance requirements of outdoor critical applications such as facility condition monitoring. Expansion possibilities includes flexible I/O connectors and two 2 PCI Express Mini Card slots. For enhanced platform security, eBOX800-511-FL supports Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2.