Product Phase Out Notification
[Updated on 3 February 2016]
Please be informed that production of Axiomtek Embedded Computer eBOX830-831 has been discontinued. View TNS catalogue of industrial embedded computers for alternative selections.
Features and Benefits
- Socket M for Intel Core2 Duo/Core Duo/ Celeron M processor up to 2.33 GHz
- Intel 945GME + ICH7M/-DH chipset
- Supports PCI interface or optical drive
- Supports 6 USB 2.0 ports and 4 COM ports
- Supports dual 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports
- Supports dual IEEE 1394a ports
- One 2.5 SATA HDD drive bay
Axiomtek's eBOX830-831 features Intel 945GME Express chipset and supports socket M compliant processors with 533/667MHz FSB including Intel Core2 Duo, Core Duo, and Celeron M processors. It supports up to 4 GB of DDR2 400/533/677 MHz system memory in dual-channel mode. Axiomtek eBOX830-831 features a PCI Express x16 slot. Axiomtek eBOX832-831 I/O connections includes two Gigabit Ethernet ports, six USB 2.0 ports, four COM ports (3 x RS-232, 1 x RS-232/422/485), PS/2, two IEEE 1394a ports, Audio and VGA connector.