- Extreme cost-effective with fanless and cableless design
- Intel Celeron processor N3350, reliable F1 stepping version CPU
- 2 COM, 2 USB and GbE LAN
- 8-bit programmable DIO for IoT gateway applications
- Wide operating temperature range from -20°C to +70°C
- 12 to 24 VDC wide range power input
- Supports SocketCAN
- AMS.AXView intelligent remote monitoring software for IIoT
Axiomtek ICO100-839 is a DIN-rail fanless embedded system designed to support the low-power Intel Celeron processor N3350. This DIN-rail industrial IoT gateway supports one DDR3L SO-DIMM slot with up to 8 GB system memory. Its rugged construction ensures reliable operation in harsh environments with an extended temperature range of -20°C to 70°C and anti-vibration up to 2G. The wide range 12V-24V DC power input with a lockable terminal block type connector is suitable for industrial automation fields. The overvoltage and reverse protection lowers the risk of crucial data loss.
Axiomtek ICO100-839 is designed for industrial IoT applications such as smart factory automation and smart energy. The DIN-rail industrial IoT gateway offers an outstanding price/performance ratio with good quality. It comes with many I/O connectivity while measuring only 31 x 100 x 125 mm. The I/O interfaces include two RS-232/422/485 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, one Gigabit Ethernet, one VGA and one DIO. ICO100-839 has with two PCI Express Mini Card slots, one for mSATA storage card and another for 3G/GPRS/Wi-Fi connections.