- Cost-effective embedded computer with fanless and cableless design
- Intel Atom x5-E3930 processor 1.8GHz
- 2 COM, 2 USB, 1 GbE LAN
- 8-bit programmable DIO for IoT gateway applications
- Wide operating temperature from -20C to 70C
- 12-24 VDC wide range power input
- OVP, UVP, OCP, RPP power protection design
- AXView 2.0 intelligent embedded monitoring software for IoT
- Windows 10 IoT and Linux OS supported
Axiomtek ICO100-839 is a cost effective IIoT gateway. It features Intel low-power Atom x5-E3930 processor 1.8GHz with one DDR3L SO-DIMM slot for up to 8 GB system memory. This compact DIN-rail embedded system supports Windows 10 IoT and Linux operating systems.
ICO100-839 has a rugged IP40 aluminium construct with anti vibration up to 2G. The overvoltage and reverse protection lowers the risk of crucial data loss. I/O interfaces include two RS-232/422/485 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, one Gigabit Ethernet, one VGA and one DIO. There are two PCI Express Mini Card slots, one for mSATA storage card and another for 3G/GPRS/Wi-Fi connectivity. ICO100-839 has a wide operating temperature from -20C to 70C.
ICO100-839 supports Axiomtek AXView software package that offers intelligent hardware monitoring and remote management capabilities. Contact TNS today to find out more.