Features and Benefits
- Intel Atom x5-E3930 or Intel Celeron N3350 processor (1.3 ~ 1.8 GHz) or x5-E3940 (1.6 ~ 1.8 GHz) or Intel Celeron N3350 (1.1 ~ 2.4 GHz) processor
- Fanless, low power design
- Wide operating temperature range from -20C to +70C
- 2 or 4 isolated COM ports (optional)
- 2 full-size PCI Express Mini Card slots
- 1 mSATA and 2.5" SATA drive
- 12 ~ 24 VDC wide range power input
- Compact Rugged IP40 rated aluminium and stainless steel chassis
Axiomtek ICO300 series is a cost effective compact IoT gateway with multiple functionalities. Ideal for distributed devices management, ICO300 operates reliably in wide temperature. It is powered by Intel Atom or Celeron processor (up to 2.4GHz) and up to 8GB RAM.
As an IoT Gateway, ICO 300 provides connectivity between network and sensor layer. There are multiple serial RS-232/422/485 ports, USB 3.0, Gigabit LAN and DIO. It supports wide range 12-24VDC power input and RTC battery. For data collection, there are slots for mSATA or 2.5” SATA drive. Applications range from smart factory, smart buildings, facility monitoring systems and more.