- Fanless design
- Supports Intel Celeron processor N3060 (1.6 GHz/2-core) or N3160 (1.6 GHz/4-core)
- 2 RS-232/422/485 ports
- 4 USB ports
- 2 isolated 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports
- 1 PoE PD is compliant with IEEE 802.3at standard
- 1 DIO port
- 2 wireless (3G/GPRS & Wi-Fi)
- Supports 1 mSATA & SATA SSD (or HDD)
- Wide range 12-24V DC-In power
Axiomtek ICO310 is a versatile and robust IIoT (Industrial IoT) embedded platform. This embedded system delivers high performance and low power consumption at a competitive price.
It includes Braswell Intel Celeron SoC-based embedded field controller. The system has full featured I/O. This includes two Gigabit LAN ports, two RS-232/422/485 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, two USB 3.0 ports, one VGA port, and one DIO interface. Two PCI Express Mini Card slots, one SIM card slot and three internal antennas are available for 3G/GPRS and Wi-Fi connections.
Axiomtek ICO310 features PoE PD function that simplifies network installation. Storage interfaces include a SATA SDD and mSATA support on the PCI Express Mini Card slot. It has wide power input range of 12V-24V DC with overvoltage and reverse protection. This lowers the risk of data loss under human manipulation. Applications for ICO310 range from smart energy, factory automation, facility monitoring systems and more.