- Cost-effective fanless and cableless design
- Intel® Celeron® processor N3060 (1.6 GHz/2-core) or N3160 (1.6 GHz/4-core)
- 2 RS-232/422/485 ports
- 4 USB ports
- 2 isolated 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports
- 1 PoE PD compliant with IEEE 802.3at standard through LAN 1
- 1 DIO port
- 2 PCI Express Mini Card slots (3G/GPRS & Wi-Fi)
- 1 mSATA & SATA SSD (or HDD)
- 12 to 24 VDC wide range power input
- AMS.AXView intelligent remote monitoring software for IIoT
Axiomtek ICO310 is a versatile and robust IIoT (Industrial IoT) embedded platform. This embedded system delivers high performance and low power consumption at a competitive price.
It includes Braswell Intel Celeron SoC-based embedded field controller. The system has full featured I/O. This includes two Gigabit LAN ports, two RS-232/422/485 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, two USB 3.0 ports, one VGA port, and one DIO interface. Two PCI Express Mini Card slots, one SIM card slot and three internal antennas are available for 3G/GPRS and Wi-Fi connections.
Axiomtek ICO310 features PoE PD function that simplifies network installation. Storage interfaces include a SATA SDD and mSATA support on the PCI Express Mini Card slot. It has wide power input range of 12V-24V DC with overvoltage and reverse protection. This lowers the risk of data loss under human manipulation. Applications for ICO310 range from smart energy, factory automation, facility monitoring systems and more.