Features and Benefits
- Compact DIN-rail mountable computers with front-access I/Os ideal for space-critical installations
- Dual storage (SD and CFast slots)
- Dual independent displays (VGA + display port)
- Variety of interfaces: 2 Giga LAN, 2 USB2.0
- 12 to 36 VDC, wide range isolated power 4G LTE Guide
- Wide operating temperature range -40 to 70C
- Moxa SmartRecovery utility to recover system from boot failure (W7E only)
- Marine-grade and ATEX Zone 2 compliant
Moxa MC-1111 rugged x86-based computing platform. It's a compact DIN-railmount embedded computer with front-access I/Os. Quad core Intel Atom E3800 series processor delivers outstanding computational power and performance.
MC-1111 series has a wide operating temperature from -40 to 75C. Compliant with safety/EMI/EMS standards. It’s an ideal solution for space-critical installations in harsh environments. Applications include marine communication, oil & gas field site monitoring and transportation.