- 6th Gen Intel Core™ i5/i7 processor
- DDR4 SO-DIMM memory up to 32 GB
- 3 independent displays (1 x DVI-I, 1 x DVI-D, 1 x DisplayPort)
- Various I/O interfaces, including 9 USB ports, 5 LAN ports, and 4 COM ports
- 2 removable 2.5” SSD storage bays
- AC or DC power models available
- Supports Win 10 IoT and Debian 9 operating systems
- Supports Moxa Proactive Monitoring utility for system status monitoring
Moxa MC-7400 Series marine computers features 6th generation Intel Core i5/i7 processor. It offers a full range of I/O connectivity, including NMEA 0183 ports, serial ports, Gigabit Ethernet ports, as well as USB 2.0/3.0 ports and a miniPCI slot for extensions. Moxa MC-7400 is designed to provide outstanding PC performance, bringing a new level of flexibility and control to marine applications.
Proactive Monitoring Function
Moxa Proactive Monitoring is a small-footprint, resource-friendly, easy-to-use utility that allows users to track a number of system parameters. Users can view the current parameter values for these key parts by simply clicking on the icons corresponding to the parameters in the user interface. User-defined key part indicators (KPIs) are used to monitor the computer’s key parts. Visible and/or audio alerts are triggered automatically via relay and SNMP traps when these KPIs exceed their preset threshold values, making it extremely convenient for operators to avoid system downtime by setting up predictive maintenance tasks well in advance.