Features and Benefits
- EN 50155, EN 50121, E-Mark, ISO 7637, and DNV 2.4 certified
- EN 45545-2, IEC 60945 compliant
- 7th gen Intel Core i7/i5/i3 & Celeron (Kaby Lake-U SoC)
- Modular I/O design, 4 GbE LANs (M12/RJ-45), 3/4 isolated COMs, 1 CANbus (optional)
- 2 DDR4-1866/2133 SO-DIMM, up to 32GB
- 12/24/110 VDC power input for different power modules, available with various transportation certificates
- Fanless design and wide operating temperatures from -40C to +70C
- Intelligent solution of vehicle power management
- 2 swappable 2.5” SATA drives
- 3 PCIe Mini Card slots and 1 SIM card socket
Axiomtek tBOX324-894-FL is an award winning multi-functional fanless embedded computer. The versatile embedded system is designed for deployment in a variety of transportation applications. It is certified with EN 50155, EN 50121, E-Mark, ISO 7637, DNV 2.4 and compliant with EN 45545-2, IEC 60945.
Powered by 7th generation Intel Core and Celeron processors (codename: Kaby Lake-U), tBOX324-894-FL provides powerful computing performance in a compact form factor. Its modular I/O design offers flexibility in system design. This box PC offers two DDR4-1866/2133 SO-DIMM slots supporting up to 32GB system memory. For storage expansion, there are two swappable 2.5” SATA3 HDDs and one CFast slot.
Suitable applications includes train management, truck fleet management, transportation controller, security surveillance, vehichle onboard infotainment controller, railway, and marine markets.