Features- EN50155, EN50121 certified, EN45545-2 complied
- Fanless operating temperature range of -40ºC ~ +70ºC (EN50155 class TX)
- Intel Atom Bay Trail-I E3845 4C@1.91GHz
- High performance DDR3L-1333 4 GB memory
- Isolated RS-232/422/485 and DIO
- Lockable I/O interface and M12 LAN, power connector
- Supports USB 2.0 and SATA2
- Instant fuse repair design
- Suspension 2.5 inch SATA HDD and one CFast
- Internal PCI Express Mini Card slot and SIM socket
IntroductionAxiomtek's tBOX323-835-FL is designed for in-train applications. Integrated with onboard quad-core Intel Atom E3845 processor and 4 GB low-powered DDR3L memory, the fanless railway embedded system boosts its computing performance and specializes its I/O design with five isolated COM ports, two M12-type LAN connectors, USB 2.0 ports, and one isolated digital I/O. The railway PC also provides VGA and HDMI outputs for in-train surveillance.
Axiomtek tBOX323-835-FL is an ideal all-in-one IoT (Internet of Things) solution for various applications, including railway multi-functions of gateway, controller, digital signage management and surveillance. Certificated with EN50155 and EN50121 for rolling stock and complied with EN45545-2 for fire resistance, the rugged system operates reliably in a -40ºC to 70ºC operating temperature range (EN50155 Class TX) and in a high vibration environment.