Features and Benefits
- CE, LVD and FCC certified; EN 50155 and EN 45545-2 compliant
- 7th gen Intel Core i7/i5/i3 & Celeron processors (Kaby Lake)
- Power supply: 24 to 110 VDC for Railway version
- Built-in managed layer 2 PoE switch
- PoE power budget up to 120W by 8 ports
- Optimise network performance with QoS, VLAN and PoE scheduling, etc.
- Fanless and wide operating temperature from -40C to +70C
Axiomtek tBOX400-510-FL is a versatile embedded system for transportation and onboard IP surveillance applications. Powered by 7th generation Intel Core (Kaby Lake) or Intel Celeron 3965U processors. The dual DDR4 SO-DIMM slots provide up to 32GB of memory. tBOX400-510-FL incorporates layer 2 managed PoE switch with VLAN, QoS and PoE scheduling.
Axiomtek tBOX400-510-FL is designed for wide temperatures from -40C to +60C and vibration of up to 3 Grms. It supports a wide voltage input range: 9V to 36V DC for vehicle applications, 14V to 32V DC for marine applications, and 24V to 110V DC for railway applications. The system is CE (Class A) and FCC certified and compliant with E-Mark, ISO 7637-2, EN 50155, EN 50121-3-2 and EN 45545-2, IEC 60945 and DNV 2.4.