- CE, FCC, EN 50155, EN 45545-2, E-Mark, DNV 2.4 and IEC 60945 certified
- Intel® Atom® processor E3845 or E3827
- Fanless and Wide operating temperatures from -40°C to +70°C
- DDR3L-1333 4GB memory onboard
- Compact size with multiple I/Os
- Intelligent solution of vehicle power management (ACC ignition)
- 2 PCI Express Mini Card slots and 1 SIM card slot
The tBOX810-838-FL fanless box PC is certified with eMark, ISO7637, EN50155, EN50121 and IEC60945 for transportation applications. The tBOX810-838-FL is powered by the Intel® Atom® processors E3845 quad-core 1.91GHz and E3827 dual-core 1.75 GHz with onboard DDR3L memory up to 4GB. Measuring only 164 x 108 x 44 mm and 0.77kg, the mini fanless embedded system supports a wide operating temperature ranging from -40°C to +70°C and 9 ~ 36V wide DC input for wide range of harsh environmental conditions. Additionally, the vehicle/railway/marine box PC has high integration ability with two full-size PCI Express Mini Card slots, one SIM card which makes it a multi-function device for transportation applications. The tBOX 810-838-FL is definitely the top choice for M2M intelligent system for railway, marine, and vehicle solutions.