Features- eMark, ISO7637, EN50155, EN50121 and IEC60945 certified
- Won Taiwan excellence award 2016
- Intel Atom Bay Trail-I E3845 4C@1.91 GHz or E3827 2C@1.75GHz
- DDR3 4 GB system memory onboard comes with high performance and reliability
- Fanless with operating temperature range of -40C ~ +70C(EN50155 class TX)
- Intelligent power management solution
- Compact size with rich multiple I/Os
- DIN rail and wall mount supported
- Two Full-size PCI Express Mini Card slots and one SIM card socket for various applications
tBOX810-838-FL is Axiomtek's latest award winning embedded system. Designed for in-vehicle, marine and railway applications, it is compact, lightweight and robust. tBOX810-838-FL is powered by Intel Atom 1.91GHz E3845 quad-core processor with up to 4GB onboard DDR3L memory.
tBOX810-838-FL has outputs for serial interface, DIO, VGA, USB 2.0 and Gigabit LAN (RJ45 or M12 Connectors). Both SATA and mSATA are available for system storage. Expand the system further with two full-size PCI Express Mini Card slots. Users can install 802.11 b/g/n wireless LAN card on a SIM card slot.
tBOX810-838-FL has a wide operating temperature of -40C to 75C. It is also certified by experts with eMark, ISO7637, EN50155, EN50121 and IEC60945. Users can be confident of reliable performance in harsh environments.