Features and Benefits
- ARMv7 Cortex-A8 300/600/1000 MHz processor
- Dual auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
- SD socket for storage expansion and OS installation
- Rich programmable LEDs and a programmable button for easy installation and maintenance
- Mini PCIe socket for cellular module
- Debian ARM 7 open platform
- Inbuilt TPM provides the highest financial firewall level with EAL4+ compliant security
- Patented secure boot up uses a dynamic encryptor to safeguard Linux kernel
- Wide temperature models available (-40 to 75C)
Moxa’s UC-8100 is an compact embedded computing platform designed for large scale, Industrial IoT edge computing applications. It features an ARM Cortex-A8 RISC processor and versatile communication interfaces.
UC-8100 series offers one or two RS- 232/422/485 serial ports and dual 10/100 Mbps Ethernet LAN ports. There is a Mini PCIe socket to support cellular modules. Users can easily adapt these interfaces for complex communications requirements.
With flexible interfacing options, this compact embedded computer is a reliable and secure gateway for data acquisition and processing at field sites.