Features and Benefits
- Freescale LS1021A Coretex-A7 1 GHz dual-core processor
- 512 MB DDR3 SDRAM
- 8 RS-232/422/485 serial ports
- 3 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports
- Wireless-enabled with PCIe mini slot
- 2 USB 2.0 hosts for mass storage devices
- DIN-rail or wall-mounting installation
- Robust, fanless design
- Ready-to-run Linux Debian ARM 8
- Wide temperature models available (-40 to 75C)
UC-8410A series is Moxa's RISC-based high performance wireless computing platform for industrial IoT applications. UC-8410A supports comprehensive communication interfaces. This includes 8 RS-232/422/485 serial ports, 3 Ethernet ports, 1 PCIe mini slot for wireless module, 4 digital input channels, 4 digital output channels, 1 mSATA slot and 2 USB 2.0 hosts.
Moxa UC-8410A embedded system features Freescale Cortex-A7 dual-core 1 GHz RISC CPU. This powerful computing engine supports concurrent communications functions, without generating much heat. The built-in 1 GB SD card and 512 MB DDR3 SDRAM provides memory for application software. There is data storage with mSATA slot.
Linux Debian 8 is pre-installed on UC-8410A embedded system. This provides open software OS for software program development. Wide temperature models supporting -40 to 75C are available.