- Intel Atom E3800 series processor with three performance options
- System operating temperature -40 to 85C (-40 to 70°C with LTE module installed)
- Dual mini-PCIe sockets for wireless modules, supports WiFi, 3G, LTE, GPS and Bluetooth
- Variety of interfaces: 2 serial ports, 2 Ethernet LAN port, 4 DIs, 4 DOs, SD, USB, HDMI, wireless
- EN 61000-6-2 and EN 61000-6-4 certification*; meets EMC standard for heavy industry
- Up to 5 Grms anti-vibration and 100 G anti-shock
- Ready-to-run Debian 7 and Windows Embedded Standard 7 platforms
- Moxa Proactive Monitoring utility for system hardware health monitoring
- Moxa SmartRecovery utility to recover system from boot failure (W7E only)
Moxa V2201 is a compact fanless embedded computer series. Powered by Intel Atom E3800 series processor, it supports dual wireless modules ranging from Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G to bluetooth. V2201 rugged thermal design ensures reliable system operation in temperatures ranging from -40 to 85C.
I/O interfaces of V2201 is compatible across a wide range of device and legacy equipment. It supports “Moxa Hardware Monitoring” for device I/O status, system temperature and power management.
Applications range from smart gateways, digital signage, factory automation, smart vehicles, programmable router and asset management.