Features and Benefits
- 2 Gigabit uplinks with flexible interface design for high-bandwidth data aggregation
- QoS supported to process critical data in heavy traffic
- Relay output warning for power failure and port break alarm
- IP30-rated metal housing
- Redundant dual 12/24/48 VDC power inputs
- Wide operating temperature range -40 to 75C (-T models)
Moxa EDS-2010-ML series of industrial unmanaged Ethernet switches offer eight 10/100M copper ports and two 10/100/1000BaseT(X) or 100/1000BaseSFP combo ports. EDS-2010-ML is ideal for applications that require high-bandwidth data convergence. For versatility, Moxa EDS-2010-EL allows users to enable or disable the Quality of Service (QoS) function, and broadcast storm protection (BSP) with DIP switches on the outer panel.
EDS-2010-ML Series features 12/24/48 VDC redundant power inputs, DIN-rail mounting, and high-level EMI/EMC capability. Each EDS-2010-EL ethernet switch undergoes a 100% burn-in test.