- 2 Gigabit uplinks with flexible interface design for high-bandwidth data aggregation
- QoS supported to process critical data in heavy traffic
- Relay output warning for power failure and port break alarm
- IP30-rated metal housing
- Redundant dual 12/24/48 VDC power inputs
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range (-T models)
Moxa EDS-2010-ML series of industrial Ethernet switches have eight 10/100M copper ports and two 10/100/1000BaseT(X) or 100/1000BaseSFP combo ports. Ideal for applications that require high-bandwidth data convergence. Moxa EDS-2010-ML Series allows users to enable or disable the Quality of Service (QoS) function, broadcast storm protection, and the port break alarm function with DIP switches on the outer panel.
Moxa EDS-2010-ML Series has 12/24/48 VDC redundant power inputs, DIN-rail mounting, and high-level EMI/EMC capability. In addition to its compact size, the EDS-2010-ML Series has passed a 100% burn-in test to ensure it will function reliably in the field. The EDS-2010-ML Series has a standard operating temperature range of -10 to 60°C with wide-temperature (-40 to 75°C) models also available.