- 10/100BaseT(X) (RJ45 connector), 100BaseFX (multi/single-mode, SC or ST connector)
- QoS supported to process critical data in heavy traffic
- Relay output warning for power failure and port break alarm
- IP30-rated metal housing
- Redundant dual 12/24/48 VDC power inputs
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range (-T model)
Moxa EDS-2016-ML Series of industrial Ethernet switches have up to 16 10/100M copper ports and two optical fiber ports with SC/ST connector type options. Ideal for applications that require flexible industrial Ethernet connections. To provide greater versatility for use with applications from different industries, the EDS-2016-ML Series also allows users to enable or disable the Quality of Service (QoS) function, broadcast storm protection, and the port break alarm function with DIP switches on the outer panel.
In addition to its compact size, the EDS-2016-ML Series features 12/24/48 VDC redundant power inputs, DIN-rail mounting, high-level EMI/EMC capability, and an operating temperature range of -10 to 60°C with -40 to 75°C wide temperature models available. The EDS-2016-ML Series has also passed a 100% burn-in test to ensure it will function reliably in the field.