Features and Benefits
- 10/100BaseT(X) (RJ45 connector), 100BaseFX (multi-mode, SC/ST connectors)
- QoS supported to process critical data in heavy traffic
- Relay output warning for power failure and port break alarm
- IP30-rated metal housing
- Redundant dual 12/24/48 VDC power inputs
- Wide operating temperature range -40 to 75C (-T models)
Moxa's latest EDS-2016-ML Series of industrial Ethernet switches offer up to 16 10/100M copper ports and two optical fiber ports with SC/ST connector type options (fiber models will be available in the second half of 2020). Designed for applications requiring flexible industrial Ethernet connections. For versatility, Moxa EDS-2016-ML Series allows users to enable or disable the Quality of Service (QoS) function, broadcast storm protection (BSP) and port break alarm function with DIP switches on the outer panel.
EDS-2016-ML Series features 12/24/48 VDC redundant power inputs, DIN-rail mounting, and high-level EMI/EMC capability. Every EDS-2016-ML has to pass a 100% burn-in test to ensure reliable field performance.