Ethernet Switch EDS-308
Features and Benefits
- Redundant dual 24 VDC power inputs
- Relay output warning for power failure and port break alarm
- Broadcast storm protection
- Transmits VLAN tag packets transparently
- Operating temperature range -40 to 75C (T models)
EDS-308 8 port Ethernet switches that provide an economical solution for your Industrial Ethernet connections. The built-in relay warning function alerts network engineers when power failures or port breaks occur, and the switches are designed for harsh industrial environments, such as in hazardous locations (Class 1 Div. 2/Zone 2). Moxa EDS-308 series comply with FCC, T�V, UL, and CE standards, and come in two model types: standard operating temperature range of 0 to 60C, and extended operating temperature range of -40 to 75C. Both models undergo a 100% burn-in test to ensure that they fulfill the special needs of industrial automation control. The switches can be installed easily on a DIN-Rail or in a distribution box.