- Developed according to the IEC 62443-4-1 and compliant with the IEC 62443-4-2 industrial cybersecurity standards
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 20 ms @ 250 switches) and RSTP/STP for network redundancy
- Support for IEEE 802.3bt PoE for up to 90 W output per port
- Wide range of power input options for flexible deployment
- Compact and flexible housing design to fit into confined spaces
- Supports MXstudio for easy, visualized industrial network management
Moxa EDS-4009 Series is a range of 9-port managed Fast Ethernet switches with option for three 100M ST/SC fiber-optic ports.
Redundant Ethernet technologies such as Turbo Ring, Turbo Chain, and RSTP/STP increase the reliability of your system and improve the availability of your network backbone. Moxa EDS-4008 Series was designed specifically for demanding applications such as video and process monitoring, ITS, and DCS systems, all of which can benefit from a scalable backbone.
EDS-4009 Series is compliant with IEC 62443-4-2 and IEC 62443-4-1 Industrial Cybersecurity certifications, which cover both product security and secure development life-cycle requirements. Helping customers meet the compliance requirements of secure industrial network design.