- IPv6 Ready logo awarded (IPv6 Logo Committee certified)
- Turbo Ring (recovery time < 20 ms at full load) and RSTP/STP (IEEE 802.1w/D)
- IGMP Snooping and GMRP for filtering multicast traffic
- Port-based VLAN, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN and GVRP to ease network planning
- QoS-IEEE 802.1p/1Q and TOS/DiffServ to increase determinism
- Port Trunking for optimum bandwidth utilization
- RMON for efficient network monitoring and proactive capability
- SNMPv1/v2c/v3 for different levels of network management security
- IEEE 802.1X and HTTPS to enhance network security
- Bandwidth management prevents unpredictable network status
- Lock port function for blocking unauthorized access based on MAC address
- Port mirroring for online debugging
- Automatic warning by exception through e-mail and relay output
- Digital inputs to integrate sensors and alarms with IP networks
The EDS-505A series is a standalone 5-port managed Ethernet switches. Supporting the advanced Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain technology (recovery time < 20 ms) and RSTP/STP (IEEE 802.1w/D), Moxa EDS-505A switches increase the reliability and availability of your industrial Ethernet network. Models with an wide operating temperature range of -40 to 75C are also available. These switches support several reliable and intelligent functions, including IEEE 1588 PTP, Modbus/TCP, LLDP, SNMP Inform, QoS, IGMP snooping, VLAN, IEEE 802.1X, HTTPS, SNMPv3, and SSH, making the EDS-505A switches suitable for any harsh industrial environment.
TNS offers 8 models and variations of Moxa EDS 505A series that include up to 2 x 100BaseFX ports (SC/ST connector, Single/Multi-mode). Please refer to moxa product datasheet for specifications. Contact TNS today to find out more.