- Command line interface (CLI) for quickly configuring major managed functions
- DHCP Option 82 for IP address assignment with different policies
-Supports EtherNet/IP and Modbus TCP protocols for device management and monitoring
- IGMP snooping and GMRP for filtering multicast traffic
- Port-based VLAN, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, and GVRP to ease network planning
- QoS (IEEE 802.1p/1Q and TOS/DiffServ) to increase determinism
- Port Trunking for optimum bandwidth utilization
- SNMPv1/v2c/v3 for different levels of network management
- RMON for proactive and efficient network monitoring
- Bandwidth management to prevent unpredictable network status
- Lock port function for blocking unauthorized access based on MAC address
- Automatic warning by exception through email and relay output
The EDS-510A Gigabit managed redundant Ethernet switches are equipped with up to 3 Gigabit Ethernet ports, making them ideal for building a Gigabit Turbo Ring, but leaving a spare Gigabit port for uplink use. The Ethernet redundancy technologies, Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 20 ms), RSTP/STP, and MSTP, can increase system reliability and the availability of your network backbone.
The EDS-510A Series is designed especially for communication demanding applications such as process control, shipbuilding, ITS, and DCS systems, which can benefit from a scalable backbone construction.