Features and Benefits
- 4 Gigabit plus 24 Fast Ethernet ports for copper and fiber
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 20 ms @ 250 switches), RSTP/STP, and MSTP for network redundancy
- TACACS+, SNMPv3, IEEE 802.1x, HTTPS, and SSH to enhance network security
- IEC 62443-4-2 compliant
- EtherNet/IP, PROFITNET, and Modbus/TCP protocols supported for device management and monitoring
- Fiber Check —comprehensive fiber status monitoring and warning on MST/MSC/SSC/SFP fiber ports
- Supports MXstudio for easy, visualized industrial network management
- V-ON ensures millisecond-level multicast data and video network recovery
EDS-528E series is Moxa's new 28 port managed Ethernet switch. It includes 4 combo Gigabit ports with built-in RJ45 or SFP slots for Gigabit fiber optic communication. EDS-528E supports Moxa’s latest firmware Turbo Pack 3. Compliant with IEC 62443-4-2 cyber security standards, Turbo Pack 3 offers enhanced networking capability. Users can visualise device network status and respond to unauthorised intrusion and cyber-attacks.
EDS-528E also features Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain redundancy. There is trunking functionalities for high bandwidth communications. RSTP/STP and MSTP redundancy provides compatibility with enterprise and other third-party network infrastructures.
EDS-528E provides protection against high-voltage electrical transients. Resistant to shock and vibration, it has wide operating temperatures from -40 to 75C. It is series is suitable for harsh industrial environments with space constraints. Applications include rail wayside, maritime, oil and gas, process automation and factory automation.