- Fiber-optic options for extending distance and improving electrical noise immunity
- Redundant dual 12/24/48 VDC power inputs
- Supports 10 KB jumbo frames
- Relay output warning for power failure and port break alarm
- Broadcast storm protection
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range (-T models)
Moxa EDS-G205-1GTXSFP switches feature 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 1 fiber-optic port, making them ideal for applications that require high bandwidth. Moxa EDS-G205-1GTXSFP feature built-in relay warning function alerts network managers when power failures or port breaks occur. It has 4-pin DIP switches to control broadcast protection, jumbo frames, and IEEE 802.3az energy saving. In addition, 100/1000 SFP speed switching is ideal for easy on-site configuration for any industrial automation application.
The standard-temperature model, which has an operating temperature range of -10 to 60°C, and a wide-temperature range model, which has an operating temperature range of -40 to 75°C, are available. Both models undergo a 100% burn-in test to ensure that they meet demanding requirements of industrial automation control applications. The switches can be installed easily on a DIN rail or in distribution boxes.