Features and Benefits
- Fiber optic options for extending distance and electrical noise immunity
- Redundant dual 12/24/48 VDC power inputs
- Supports jumbo frame transmission up to 10 KB
- Relay output warning for power failure and port break alarm
- Broadcast storm protection
- Wide operating temperature -40 to 75C (T models)
Moxa EDS-G205-1GTXSFP is a 5 port full Gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch. There is one SFP fiber optic port available for extension of transmission distance. Certified for hazardous applications, EDS-G205-1GTXSFP has dual power inputs. Its inbuilt relay warning function alerts network managers when power failures or port breaks occur.
To simplify on-site configuration, there are 4-pin DIP switches. Users can toggle to define functions of broadcast specifications protection, jumbo frame, IEEE 802.3az energy saving and 100/1000 SFP speed switching.
Moxa EDS-G205-1GTXSFP series undergo a 100% burn-in test. The standard model has an operating temperature range of -10 to 60C. The wide temperature model operates from 40 to 75C.