Features and Benefits
- 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Fiber optic options for extending distance and electrical noise immunity
- Redundant dual 12/24/48 VDC, 18 to 30 VAC power inputs
- Relay output warning for power failure and port break alarm
- Broadcast storm protection
- Operating temperature ranges -40 to 75C (T models)
Moxa EDS-G308 series is equipped with 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports and up to 2 fiber optic ports, making it ideal for applications that demand high bandwidth. Moxa EDS-G308 series provides an economical solution for your industrial Gigabit Ethernet connection, and the built-in relay warning function alerts maintainers when power failures or port breaks occur. Moxa EDS-G308 series includes 2 models: one with an operating temperature range of 0 to 60C, and the other one with an extended operating temperature range of -40 to 75C. These 2 models pass through a 100% burn-in test to ensure that they fulfill the special needs of industrial automation control. Moxa EDS-G308 series can be easily installed with DIN-Rail mounting as well as distribution boxes.