- Developed according to the IEC 62443-4-1 and compliant with the IEC 62443-4-2 industrial cybersecurity standards
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 50 ms @ 250 switches), and RSTP/STP for network redundancy
- Wide range of power input options for flexible deployment
- Compact and flexible housing design to fit into confined spaces
- Supports MXstudio for easy, visualized industrial network management
- Increased bandwidth capabilities with fiber SFP slots supporting up to 2.5 Gbps
Moxa EDS-G4014 Series features with eight Gigabit Ethernet ports and six 2.5 Gbps fiber-optic ports, making it ideal for upgrading an existing network to Gigabit speed or building a new full Gigabit backbone. Gigabit transmission speed increases bandwidth for higher performance and can transfer large amounts of triple-play services across a network quickly.
Redundant Ethernet technologies such as Turbo Ring, Turbo Chain, and RSTP/STP increase the reliability of your system and improve the availability of your network backbone. Moxa EDS-G4014 Series is designed for high bandwidth applications. Video and process monitoring, ITS, and DCS systems, all of which can benefit from a scalable backbone.
Moxa EDS-G4014 Series is compliant with the IEC 62443-4-2 and IEC 62443-4-1 Industrial Cybersecurity certifications, which covers both product security and secure development life-cycle requirements. Helping customers meet compliance requirements of secure industrial network design.