- IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PoE and Ethernet combo ports
- Up to 30 W output per PoE port
- 12/24/48 VDC redundant power inputs
- Intelligent power consumption detection and classification
- Redundant dual VDC power inputs
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range (-T models)
Moxa EDS-P206A-4PoE switches are smart, 6-port, unmanaged Ethernet switches supporting PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) on ports 1 to 4. The switches are classified as power source equipment (PSE), and when used in this way, the EDS-P206A-4PoE switches enable centralization of the power supply and provide up to 30 watts of power per port.
The switches can be used to power IEEE 802.3af/at-compliant powered devices (PD), eliminating the need for additional wiring, and support IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3x with 10/100M, full/half-duplex, MDI/MDI-X auto-sensing to provide an economical solution for your industrial Ethernet network.