Features and Benefits
- 4 IEEE 802.3at compliant PoE and Ethernet combo ports
- Up to 30 watts at 24/48 VDC per PoE port
- Intelligent power consumption detection and classification
- Redundant dual VDC power inputs
- Operating temperature range from -40 to 75ﾰC (T models)
Moxa EDS-P206A-4PoE switches are smart, 6-port, unmanaged Ethernet switches supporting PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) on ports 1 to 4. The switches are classified as power source equipment (PSE), and when used in this way, the switches enable centralization of the power supply and provide up to 30 watts of power per port. The switches can be used to power IEEE 802.3at compliant powered devices (PD), eliminating the need for additional wiring, and support IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3x with 10/100M, full/half-duplex, MDI/MDI-X auto-sensing to provide an economical solution for your industrial Ethernet network. In addition, the built-in relay warning function alerts network engineers when power failures or port breaks occur.