- Built-in 4 PoE+ ports support up to 60 W output per port
- Wide-range 12/24/48 VDC power inputs for flexible deployment
- Smart PoE functions for remote power device diagnosis and failure recovery
- 2 Gigabit combo ports for high-bandwidth communication
- Supports MXstudio for easy, visualized industrial network management
The EDS-P506E Series includes Gigabit managed PoE+ Ethernet switches that come standard with 4 10/100BaseT(X), 802.3af (PoE), and 802.3at (PoE+)-compliant Ethernet ports, and 2 combo Gigabit Ethernet ports. The EDS-P506E Series provides up to 30 watts of power per PoE+ port in standard mode and allows a high-power output of up to 4-pair 60 W for industrial heavy-duty PoE devices, such as weather-proof IP surveillance cameras with wipers/heaters, high-performance wireless access points, and rugged IP phones.
The EDS-P506E Series is highly versatile, and the SFP fiber ports can transmit data up to 120 km from the device to the control center with high EMI immunity. The Ethernet switches support a variety of management functions, including STP/RSTP, Turbo Ring, Turbo Chain, PoE power management, PoE device auto-checking, PoE power scheduling, PoE diagnostic, IGMP, VLAN, QoS, RMON, bandwidth management, and port mirroring. The EDS-P506E Series is designed especially for harsh outdoor applications with 4 kV surge protection to ensure uninterrupted reliability of PoE systems.