- 8 built-in PoE+ ports compliant with IEEE 802.3af/at
- Up to 36 W output per PoE+ port
- 3 kV LAN surge protection for extreme outdoor environments
- PoE diagnostics for powered-device mode analysis
- 2 Gigabit combo ports for high-bandwidth and long-distance communication
- Operates with 240 watts full PoE+ loading at -40 to 75°C
- Supports MXstudio for easy, visualized industrial network management
- V-ON™ ensures millisecond-level multicast data and video network recovery
Moxa’s EDS-P510A Series has 8 10/100BaseT(X), 802.3af (PoE), and 802.3at (PoE+)-compliant Ethernet ports, and 2 combo Gigabit Ethernet ports. The EDS-P510A-8PoE Ethernet switches provide up to 30 watts of power per PoE+ port in standard mode and allow high-power output of up to 36 watts for industrial heavy-duty PoE devices, such as weather-proof IP surveillance cameras with wipers/heaters, high-performance wireless access points, and IP phones. The EDS-P510A Ethernet Series is highly versatile, and the SFP fiber ports can transmit data up to 120 km from the device to the control center with high EMI immunity.
The Ethernet switches support a variety of management functions, as well as STP/RSTP, Turbo Ring, Turbo Chain, PoE power management, PoE device auto-checking, PoE power scheduling, PoE diagnostic, IGMP, VLAN, QoS, RMON, bandwidth management, and port mirroring. The EDS-P510A Series is designed with 3 kV surge protection for harsh outdoor applications to increase the reliability of PoE systems.