Features and Benefits
- Built-in 8 PoE+ ports compliant with IEEE 802.3af/at standards
- Up to 36 W output per PoE+ port
- 3 KV LAN surge protection for extreme outdoor environments
- PoE diagnostic for powered device mode analysis
- 2 Gigabit combo ports for high-bandwidth and long-distance communication
- Operate with 240 watts full PoE+ loading at -40 to 75C
Moxa EDS-P510A-8PoE Series are Gigabit managed PoE+ Ethernet switches that comes standard with eight 10/100BaseT(X), 802.3af (PoE), and 802.3at (PoE+)-compliant Ethernet ports and two combo Gigabit Ethernet ports. Moxa EDS-P510A-8PoE Ethernet switches provide up to 30 watts of power per PoE+ port in standard mode and allow high power output of up to 36 watts for industrial heavy-duty PoE devices, such as weather-proof IP surveillance cameras with wipers/heaters, high-performance wireless access points, and rugged IP phones.
Moxa EDS-P510A-8PoE Ethernet switches are highly versatile, and the SFP fiber ports can transmit data up to 120 km from the device to the control center with high EMI immunity. The Ethernet switches support a variety of management functions such as STP/RSTP, TurboRing, Turbo Chain, PoE power management, PoE device auto-checking, PoE power scheduling, PoE diagnostic, IGMP, VLAN, QoS, RMON, bandwidth management, and port mirroring. Moxa EDS-P510A-8PoE series are designed especially for harsh outdoor applications with 3KV surge protection to ensure uninterrupted reliability of PoE systems.